Kumi's Palace of Yuri - Kumi's Fanfics


Dear Friends..

As you likely know by now, I can't draw...but one thing I have been able to do well - when I have time - is write...and I've been doing it for years! And my writing wasn't always script writing, I also did fanfictions of all sorts. People who have known me for a while can attest to my mad fanfic writing skills... if you can call them that. XD

I hope to up some of the many fanfics I have written throughout my life and post them here! Some come with illustrations, some do not - but I hope you'll get a kick out of them. (though I may not include my first one - almost noone reads about the Chipettes - but hey, I was younger then!)

I have included a legend (which will grow I'm sure as we move along) so you'll know what to expect in each story, and let that you guide you in your decision of what to do read. Like most things, I am starting with a select few stories and will add more as time goes along.

For now...Enjoy! And check back regularly for more!

Yours,

Kumi-chan!

Story Tag Legend

AssPl=Anal Play; AssLi=Analingus; Anthro=Anthromorphic; Birth=Birthing scene; Comedy=Comedic moments; Drama=Dramatic moments; Futa=Futanari; Impreg=Impregnation; Incest=Incest included; Loli=Loli; Mar=Marriage; Multi=Multi-Part Story; NoSex=No Sex in this Story; NC=Non-Consentual; Pee=Light Pee stuff; Shou=Shota; Smut=Smut Mainly Story; Strap=Strapons; Spank=Spankings featured; Trib=Tribadism; Yuri=Girl Girl Love;


Series
Story Series
Chapter Title
Pairings
Tags
Plot
Akage no Anne - Anne of Green Gables Making Some Barry Pye
- Part 1 - The First Payment
Josie Pye and Diana Barry AssPl, Assli, Comedy, Loli, Multi, NC, Pee, Smut, Spank, Yuri A story from back in 2012! (I know...wow!) Diana Barry gets caught reading naughty dimestore lesbian novels. Her nemesis, Josie Pye, uses this to her full advantage.
Bodacious Space Pirates Sweet Caroline
August 12th Posting
Lynn Lambrettta and Caroline (OC) Anthro, Comedy, Drama, Impreg, Multi, Yuri Caroline is an OC of my bestie, Kanbe-san! In this weekly series of stories, read how a cute anthro dog girl is made into a beautiful mama by a dashing tomboy futa! This chapter sets the scene!
" "
August 19th Posting
" Anthro, Comedy, Drama, Impreg, Multi, Yuri It's time to get started, and Lynn wastes no time! A cute puppy girl is about to be fertilised!
" "
New!
August 26th Posting
New!
" AssPl, Anthro, Comedy, Drama, Multi, Yuri Not time yet to check, but there's another hole of Caroline's to be taken. Time to get naughty!
Frozen --
Maternal Mating
Elsa and Anna AssPl, Assli, Birth, Drama, Impreg, Incest, Mar, Smut, Trib, Yuri Alternate future for Queen Elsa and her loving consort, Princess Anna. This is fairly graphic both in the sex scenes and there's birthing as well. Be warned. If you're a bit squeamish, check out some different stories! ^_~
Kashimashi - When Girl Meets Girl The Mating of the Three
2's Company, 3's a Harem
Hazumu, Tomari, Yasuna AssPl, Assli, Mar, Multi, Smut, Trib, Yuri Alternate ending for the show, Hazumu gets both girls and they have a three way marriage. Want to see what that would be like? Check this story out now! An old story from my early days.
Law of Ueki The Law of Love
Part 1 - The Law of Heartache and Questions
Marilyn Carry and Memori Drama, Multi, NoSex, Yuri After losing the God Competition, Team Marilyn has to decide where they're going to go from here, and what their new goals are. Memori loses herself to soul-searching.
"
"

Part 2 - The Law of Discovery
Marilyn Carry and Memori Drama, Multi, NoSex, Yuri Memori finds herself - and Marilyn - at a 'special' bar. Their meeting there will change their lives forever.
"
"
Part 3 - The Law of Their First Time
Marilyn Carry and Memori Drama, Multi, Smut, Mar, Trib, Yuri Marilyn and Memori get home and find they can't help but consumate their love right away. Hot lovemaking ensues.
"
"
Part 4 - The Law of The Princess and Her Team
Marilyn Carry and Memori Comedy, NoSex, Drama, Multi, Mar, Yuri Marilyn and Memori wake up and begin the long road to resolving the outcome to the previous night's events. (There's no image currently available for this chapter, sorry.)
"
"
Part 5 - The Law of Father's Condition
Marilyn Carry and Memori AssPl, Comedy, Drama, Multi, Mar, Spank, Yuri Marilyn has a word with her father, who is concerned about her hasty decision to marry a girl she only slept with the night before. A compromise is made and Marilyn and Memori celebrate. This picture was one of my earliest commissions from PAL ever!
Multiple - Magical Girls and Superheroines The Heroine - Majokko Club
Welcome to the club
A Variety of Magical girl Lolis and Superheroines (DC) Loli, Multi, NoSex, Yuri A story from back in 2014! In an alternate DC world, Diana Prince gathers some of her fellow heroines for a fun time at a special gathering - one of frisky 80's magical girls. Sort of an early draft of the L3 club comic! Sex scenes coming in future chapters!
Multiple - Including Inazuma 11 and an OC. L3 Club Chronicles
Laila's First Visit
Laila (OC) and Haibara Ai AssPl, AssLi, Comedy, Loli, Smut, Trib, Yuri A story written for the great and wonderful artist - GrimReaper-san - who has done many lovely pictures for me. You can see these in the image gallery. In this tale, Laila takes a trip to original setting, the L3 Club (as featured in The L3 club and The L3 Club Returns.)
Original --
The Audition
Janet Davis, Mrs. Harker, Maya Harker, Janet AssPl, AssLi, Drama, Incest, Loli, NC, Smut, Strap, Yuri Written by a good friend named OH! A story of an unknown studio in the golden age of Hollywood where aspiring child actresses - and their mothers - had to work to get the girl a starring role. Strong Content warning! Don't read if you don't like non-con going to con..
Original The Diary of a Yama - An Uchiyama Story
How I Met Her
Fujimoto Rin and Degishi Anko Drama, loli, Mar, Multi, Yuri An original fantasy race for fantasy worlds - The Uchi and the Yamas. Story told from the perspective of a precocious Yama. Sex scenes coming in future chapters!
Power Stone
--
Power Stone
Rouge and Ayame AssPl, Assli, Birth, Drama, Impreg, Smut, Mar, Trib, Yuri A Script I was asked to write years ago by a friend who chose not to make it into a comic! So now, here it is ...in all of it's glory! Enjoy! :)
Pretty Cure (All Seasons) Unbanned Rescue Cat's Fanfics
Story 1 - The Sweet
Amanogawa Kirara x Haruno Haruka Comedy, Mar, Multi, Smut, Yuri Written by my friend, Unbanned Rescue Cat. Haruka is busy working in her new flowershop and Kirara keeps her company.
"
"
Story 2 - The Coy
Hojou Hibiki x Shirabe Ako Drama, Loli, Mar, Multi, NoSex, Yuri Written by my friend, Unbanned Rescue Cat. Ako wants to have fun time with Hibiki, despite knowing Hibiki is in love with Kanade.
"
"
Story 2 B - The Coy - Part 2
Hojou Hibiki x Shirabe Ako Asspl, Drama, Futa, Loli, Multi, NC, Smut, Spank, Yuri Written by my friend, Unbanned Rescue Cat. Ako finally gets what she wants from Hibiki, thought it is a bit more than she had imagined.
"
"
Story 3 - The Sunrise
Kasai Amane x Hanamichi Ran Comedy, Futa, Mar, Multi, NoSex, Yuri Written by my friend, Unbanned Rescue Cat. Amane and Ran just had a really long night.
"
"
Story 4 - Their Time Together
Ruru Amour and Aisaki Emiru Comedy, Futa, Mar, Multi, Smut, Yuri Written by my friend, Unbanned Rescue Cat. Emiru and Ruru try out having sex outdoors.
Samurai Pizza Cats
--

Pussy Love
Polly Ester and Princess Vi AssPl, Anthro, Comedy, Smut, Trib, Yuri Princess Vi orders a pizza, expecting her favourite hero to come so she can torment him. Instead, a girl comes...and her arrival will change Vi's life forever!


Wanna contact me? Give me a private message? Send cute onna bum?

Why not ?






Click here to go back to the main page!